Learn all about the exciting RocketTheme exclusive modules that are included in the Mynxx template release. Here you can find instructions for installation and configuration for each of the custom modules/scripts.Video Tutorial Currently Available! Launch the Joomla Template Module Installation Video Tutorial now! (Requires Flash)
Step One: Installing the Module
- Download the mynxx-extensions-j15.zip archive from the Mynxx download section of the RocketTheme Joomla! Club. Unzip the archive and inside you will find individual zip files for each of the extensions.
- Login in to your administrator console on your Joomla! website and navigate to the Extensions menu item, and select Install/Uninstall from the dropdown menu.
- In the Upload Package File section, click the Choose File button and select one of the mod_modulename.zip that was inside of the zip file you downloaded earlier. Next click the Upload File & Install button to install the module.
Step Two: Publishing the Module
- Now the module is installed it must be published in the appropriate module position and configured to suit our needs. From the top menu, select Extensions > Module Manager
- This will take you to the Site Module Manager which allows you to configure the placement and configuration of all modules in your Joomla website.
- Locate the module from the list. Remember there could be a few pages. Once you have found it, you can publish in 2 ways: The first is selecting the cross next to the tile or clicking the title then set Publish to Yes followed by Save.
What Modules accompany the Mynxx release?
- RokVirtuemart Modules
A module which displays your featured products (as defined as special in the virtuemart product configuration) with options to show price, add to cart and a variety of other options.
- RokAjaxSearch Module
So, what does the module do? The best description is an example, simply type test in the search box in the upper right of Mynxx and wait ... and a popup shall materialise, showcasing the Joomla search results for you.
- RokTabs Module
RokTabs, the fully independent and incredible flexible standalone version of the former RokSlide.
The module itself is installable into Joomla and can be easily utilised on any template, not just Mynxx. As its name implies, it is a tabbed based module to efficiently showcase your content to your visitors.
- RokNavMenu Module
RokNavMenu is now an essential ingredient of RocketTheme templates. It provides various functions which are above and beyond what the mainmenu, and the subsequent template overrides can do. Therefore, a much more sophisticated menu can be constructed providing you with a much greater degree of usability. This makes the incredible advanced multiple-dropdown menu possible. It is an essential install for the integrated menu systems to operate.
We will take a quick look at the parameters you will find when you install this module. There are 4 columns, parameters, options, demo and description. The parameter column lists each available setting for the module; options lists the available options to choose from; demo lists the options chosen on the demo and description outlines what the module does.
Show Title Enabled Position Menu Name Limit Levels Start Level End Level Always show submenus Menu Tag ID Menu Class Suffix Module Class Suffix Max Menu Depth Show Menu Icons Menu Icon Link
Yes : No Yes : No List of positions List of menus Yes : No Number Field Number Field Yes : No Text Field Text Field Text Field Number Field Yes : No Yes : No
Yes Yes toolbar mainmenu No 0 0 No leave blank leave blank leave blank 10 No No
Enable/Disable the module header Enable/Disable the module Position of the module Menu that is loaded Limit number of sub-levels Starting menu level Ending menu level Always show submenu items ID added to the menu code Class suffix to the menu Class suffix to the module Max number of menu levels Show menu icons Link menu icons