Module Hilites. Vary and Diversify your Module Content.A series of module hilites to give life to your content
- Variations allow you to vary the individual modules which may otherwise exhibit the same styling.
- This is typically achieved by addind a term into the code of the module which can then be styled via the CSS.
- To add a suffix, just go to Extensions > Module Manager in the administrator and insert the suffix in the relevant input box.
Typography. Stylish, Innovative, Effective and Magnificent.A vast selection of professionally styled typography for your articles
- A mass of typographical elements that span a variety of different types and are applicable to a diverse number of purposes.
- The typography comes in core HTML formats in conjunction with RokCandy syntax, for ease of use.
- Use of these elements bring life to your content, reducing the dismal expanse of white space and black text.
30 Module Positions. So Much Choice, So Much Possibility.A large assortment of module positions to maximise possibilities
- 30 positions allow you to publish your modules in a variety of different locations and in differing layouts..
- The Logo, Toolbar, Newsflash and Footer positions are conditional and only appear after activation via template parameters.
- Collapsibility is an important feature of a template position and all positions of consequence have this feature.
You should publish modules to the "inactive" position and set the Menus to "All", for them to show up on pages where there is no active menu ID. This is a bug/feature of Joomla that causes only menu items in the "All" setting to show up.