Nexus is divided into numerous sections, each of which are styled independently from one another. Therefore, you can easily mix 'n' match the various styles to match your desired purposes. This is all made quick and easy via template parameters in the Joomla Administrator.
You need to set Preset Style to Custom in Extensions → Template Manager → rt_nexus_j15 for the configuration options to work.
The options are as follows, and the areas that they control are indicative in their name:-
- Header Style: Light or Dark
- Body Style: Light or Dark
- Showcase Style: Light or Dark
- Primary Style: Yellow, Light Blue, Blue, Dark Blue, Orange, Green, Silver, Brown, Red, Purple
- Footer Style: Light or Dark
Creating your own Preset Styles
- Login to the Joomla Administrator
- Go to Extensions → Template Manager → rt_nexus_j15
- Set Preset Style to Custom
- Choose your desired style options
- Hit Custom Style in the top right button menu
- Copy the code from the Custom Style Output box.
- Go to /templates/rt_nexus_j15/styles.php
- Edit the code between array() with your copied code block
- Save and upload