- J! Stuff
- K2 Demo
There are two methods of changing the Voxel logo: via the logo picker and manual change.
The Logo Picker
- Enable Logo and set to Custom at Admin → Extensions → Templates Manager → rt_voxel → Features.
- Set Logo Picker to either RokGallery or MediaManager.
- Select your logo, Insert and Save
- Enable Logo and set Type to Voxel.
- Upload logo.png to the
- Clear your browser cache and refresh.
If you cannot see your new logo, ensure you have uploaded it to the right directory and the directory permissions are writeable. Enquire with your hosting provider.Download Sources Here
We have 35 guests and no members online
Joomla.org is an invaluable resource for general instructions and information on how to use, configure and modify Joomla.Read More
RocketTheme provides tutorials of template installation, RocketLauncher, and various topics related to RocketTheme templates.Read More