Refraction features an array of elegant, professional and exclusive menu systems. Here you can read an overview of the available menu configuration options.Video Tutorial Currently Available! Launch the Joomla Menu Setup Video Tutorial now!
Selecting your Menu Style
Refraction allows you to choose from 4 menu modes:
- RokMooMenu - The advanced menu system based on the ever popular Suckerfish menu style, featuring mootools powered transitions and effects.
- Suckerfish - The versatile dropdown menu is an option in combination with RokMooMenu to minimize library conflicts and improve site performance.
- SplitMenu - The venerable SplitMenu is a solid choice for navigation. It works by rendering the top-level menu options horizontally, and the submenu/child items are rendered in a module on the side.
- No Menu Bar - Setting the menu type to "none" will remove the horizontal menu as well as the menu bar graphics making the header flush with the main content giving you more control over the appearance of your site.
You can designate which menu type you want to use on your site with a single control in the template configuration.
- Configurable mouse-out delay to allow for accidental mousing out of the menu.
- Completely customizable animation effects using MooTools transitions. Can be configured in X and/or Y directions.
- Support for fade-in transparency
- Experimental support for IE6 z-index bug using the iFrame hack.