Last Updated on Thursday, 15 October 2009 09:02 Written by Jakub Baran Monday, 12 October 2009 12:04
The following tutorial outlines how to edit the logo with Adobe Fireworks CS3. Fireworks is required for logo editing.
Open the afb-sprite.png file in Adobe Fireworks.
Double click on the logo text. Now you can edit the text of logo to your choosing.
Select the text beneath the logo, double and edit
You will notice the icon left of the logo name, you can keep it but in this guide we shall remove it.
Select PNG24 as the export option in the Optimize & Align taskbar. Go to File → Export and export the file
Once you have successfully edited then exported your new logo, you will need to upload it to your server. This process is best done via a FTP client such as Filezilla
- Open your FTP client on your local computer.
- Login to your web server where Afterburner is installed.
- Navigate to the /wp-content/themes/wp_afterburner/images/ directory.
- Upload afb-sprite.png (rename to either light.png, light2-4.png, dark.png or dark2-4.png depending on your style choice) to this directory.
- Clear your browser cache before viewing such as using the keyboard commands on Windows, Ctrl+F5.
Note: afb-sprite.png contains all images that are used on in the template, including the logo