RokContentRotator is a great module to display your articles and accompanying images as a featured item. The module itself is facilitated by Mootools to transition between images and articles seamlessly. Perfect for showcasing featured articles or image on your site.
RokContentRotator is a template specific module, and is not standalone
Options available at Admin → Extensions → Module Manager → RokContentRotator Module:
- Module Class Suffix: Add a custom class for individual styling
- Show Rotator TItle: Control whether to display the module title.
- Frontpage Items: Determine whether frontpage content is loaded.
- Count: Insert a numerical value of the number of articles you wish to appear.
- Category: Category to load tabbed content from.
- Section: Section to load tabbed content from.
- Show Read More: Determine whether to show a Read More inside the preview content.
- Read More Label: Insert the text that you wish to appear on the Read More.
- Transition Duration: Determine the time, in miliseconds, for the transition to operate for.
- Preview Length: Input a numerical value which equates to how many characters you wish for the module to show.